An overdue project

I have been using an old pair of shoes to prop open my bedroom door (essential to allow daylight into the dark and dingy hallway) since I moved into this flat.

In October 2014 I bought 



cheap rice to fill a doorstop.  I have finally got around to making the doorstop today! I used an online pattern.  It was a quick and easy sew using up some of my lovely Mormor fabric stash. 

My only complaint is that it is a bit smaller than I anticipated – only about 11cm high.  Next time I think I would scale the printing to make it a bit more substantial – all the better to hold a door open with!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s